Have a lovely Father's Day weekend

Friday, June 14, 2013

FREE IMAGES
Happy Friday, friends, and happy Father's Day to all the great, wonderful, awesome dads out there! What are your plans for the weekend? We're getting together with some friends tomorrow and laying low for Father's Day on Sunday. It will probably be a pretty emotional day since it's the first Father's Day without my grandfather. I hope you all enjoy the day, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

YES!! Hillary Clinton has finally joined Twitter.

Word on the street is that there's going to be a NEW Friday Night Lights movie!

I'm loving the Oxford look for summer, aren't you?

Humans could look like this in the future.

10 plus-size models who are changing the industry.

Ha, Hollywood's Older Dads Club.

A great hostess gifts round-up.

15 toys you can create with a cardboard box...who knew?

This whole wedding was photographed via Instagram.

The Target Lady on SNL always makes me laugh.

Aww, emotional fathers "give away" their daughters.

One woman's thoughts on being raised by her single dad.

The fanny pack? Oh, yes!

Down with immature dudes!

Mr. McFeely was my favorite character on Mister Rogers.

What one dad knows about fatherhood now that he has a son with a disability.

Albert Einstein's advice to his son.

Blogging advice: 4 traits of highly effective bloggers.

Yikes! The world's population may reach 11 billion by 2100.

Never say these three little words on a first date, according to a HuffPo blogger.

And, in honor of Father's Day, here are 5 posts about my own father (I miss you EVERY DAY, dad!)...
*Surviving the suicide of a loved one.
*Happy birthday, Father! And here.
*An Open Letter To My Father. Another letter here. And here.
*On a teddy bear and a quilt.
*My father's suicide...ten years later.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook! See you there, friends! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment