Fashion Friday: 10 nautical faves

Friday, July 19, 2013

FREE IMAGES
How ironic that I should post about beating the heat this week. Just as we were going to bed last night, we noticed that the thermostat was stuck at a hotter temp than usual. It got hotter overnight, so by the morning, we had to call the repairman, who, thankfully, had everything fixed (yay for warranties!) and cooled off by 10 a.m.

And now, as I sit here drinking my ice-cold Diet Coke, I can't help but daydream about a lazy summer day at the beach. The kind of days that mark so many of my childhood summers spent on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, frolicking and splashing and laughing. Well, nothing screams beach day more than nautical style, so I thought it would be fun to round-up 10 pieces I'm loving right now...
*Panama hat, $58
*Signature French terry dress, $15.99
*Linen anchor pocket tee, $49.50
*Striped bikini, top ($29.99) and bottom ($24.99)
*Ponytail holder (set of five), $5
*Sailboat button earrings, $38
*Anchor rope bracelet, $38
*Wondrous whale ring, $40
*Gold knot ring, $27
*DIY anchor tote

So, what's your favorite nautical-themed find, friends? Are you wearing a lot of it this summer? I'd love to hear! xoxo

P.S. Friday links are coming up shortly! :)

[Top photo via The Sartorialist]

No comments:

Post a Comment